Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union accepts sponsorship requests from community organizations in these counties: Bledsoe, Bradley, Grundy, Hamilton, Marion, McMinn, Meigs, Polk, Rhea, and Sequatchie Counties in Tennessee; and Catoosa, Dade, and Walker Counties in Georgia.
Before submitting application, please review TVFCU’s Guidelines:
- Consideration is given to local civic, charitable, or economic organizations within TVFCU’s service area.
- Organizations must provide a benefit to the community or credit union membership base.
- The requesting organization, event or program must be aligned with TVFCU’s community outreach focus and values.
- Sponsorship openings are limited and may not be renewed from year to year.
- TVFCU will generally not contribute to individuals, church or religious organizations, political/partisan endorsements, classroom field trips, beauty pageants, recreational sport programs or organizations outside of our service area.
- TVFCU generally contributes to only one event per organization within the same year.
- TVFCU branches must maintain design and signage guidelines, which generally prohibit businesses or other organizations from placing signage or conducting charitable drives at TVFCU branches.
- TVFCU does not discriminate according to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disabilities, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Please follow these procedures to ensure a timely response:
- All sponsorship requests must be submitted in writing by completing TVFCU’s Community Outreach application form.
- Please allow 30 days for TVFCU to review your request by submitting your request at least 30 days prior to event date.
- Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: TVFCU, Marketing/Community, P.O. Box 23967, Chattanooga, TN 37422.
- Properly submitted requests will receive a response from the credit union with a determination to approve or decline the request.
- Submission of this form does not guarantee approval or sponsorship.
- TVFCU’s fiscal year begins January 1st and ends December 31st