Our tiered-rate Business Money Market account is great for emergency accounts and short-term savings.
Business Money Market accounts pay day-in, day-out dividends based on current money market rates and is tiered based on the balance in your account. That means the higher your account balance, the higher the dividend rate you’ll earn on your savings.
- Tiered Dividends – As your deposits build, your rate increases as well
- Security – Your money is federally insured, so your principal isn’t at risk
- Anytime Access – You can withdraw your money whenever you choose without incurring fees or penalties
- Convenience – Service is available online, over the phone, via automatic deposits and withdrawals, and more
Money Market Rates
* $2,500 minimum balance is required to earn dividends on Money Market Accounts.
|Less than $10,000||0.05%||0.05%|
|$10,000 – $24,999||0.10%||0.10%|
|$25,000 – $49,999||0.15%||0.15%|
|$50,000 – $99.999||0.20%||0.20%|
|$100,000 or more||0.25%||0.25%|